The Road to Success: The process to forming a Union is very simple. The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) requires that a minimum of 30% of the employees fill out Union authorization cards
Seniority? Wages? Benefits? Time Off ?Maternity Leave? Overtime Rules? Pension?
Whether you work for a large corporation or a small "Mom and Pop" shop, every worker deserves respect and dignity at the workplace
Your rights to join a union are protected by law. You have the legal right to:
· join a union.
· attend union meetings on your own time.
· talk to a union organizer.
· declare yourself a union supporter.
· assist in forming a union.
Employers are forbidden by law to engage in certain conduct. Your employer may not legally:
· threaten you with discharge or punishment if you engage in union activity.
· threaten to shut down business if workers form a union.